More than just a comma
Your writing deserves more than just a comma correction. (A Grammarly browser extension can provide that service!) You need honest feedback on your dialogue, plot, article structure, layout, and tension. You need someone who thoroughly fact checks, recommends real solutions, and provides both positive and constructive criticism. You deserve to hear the truth about what's working with your writing and when it is ready for publication.
Services and Pricing
There are no complicated contracts or hard to understand terms here. Rates are very simple and straightforward:
- $1 per double-spaced, 8 1/2 x 11 page, in regular size 12 font. Turnaround time is in 7 days or less.
- $50 fee to expedite it to 3 day turnaround time, $150 fee to expedite it to a 24 hour turnaround time.
- Payment through paypal (other formats are negotiable). You can email me directly.
- Line editing for grammar, punctuation, duplicative word usage
- Commentary and suggestions on transitions, topic flow, plot, and dialogue
- Evaluation of character development and suggestions
- Overall beta reading feedback on format, plot, characters, cover design, prefaces, and book summaries
- Short stories, novellas, novels
- Resumes, cover letters, and business proposals
- Technical writing and academic papers
- Blog posts, social media blurbs, website content
I have a Bachelor's in Psychology and an interdisciplinary Master's in Writing, English, and Psychology. (If academic performance is important to you, I graduated cum laude with my Bachelor's and with honors/perfect GPA with my Master's.) I have edited and critiqued over 200 pieces during my graduate studies. Professionally, I have written and edited hundreds of technical documents. I have freelanced as an editor and beta-reader for both published and yet-to-be published authors. I volunteer write and edit for several non-profits, as well as edit and curate for the digital magazine, Edify Fiction. I provide editing and moderating services for online websites, blog and answer questions on Quora, and follow a number of great editing and writing resources. I love to help people - especially in the realm of writing. It's my passion! You can read more about me.
Hiring another set of eyes on your writing is the best investment you will make! Having a polished work that draws readers in and makes them want to read more is a must to build your writing career. I offer some of the best rates in the industry and truly enjoy helping develop each work into its best version. You are not 'just another writer'... you have a story to tell and a unique voice. Let me help you reach your full potential!